Tropical Lychee Ice Materials:
- 1 can of lychee fruit, cut into 2 parts
- 1 package powdered orange-flavored jelly
- 100 grams of sugar
- Boiled water 1200 ml
- 100 grams of Nata de coco
- 1 tablespoon Telasih, soak until fluffy
- 4 pieces of orange juice, take the water
- 500 ml of syrup flavors of melon
- Ice cubes to taste
How to Make Tropical Lychee Ice:
Mix the orange flavor jelly, 700 ml of water and sugar, bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
Pour the boiling jelly into a mold oval / box, freeze.
Pour the melon syrup in food instruments, add lychee, jelly, nata de coco, melons,oranges and water telasih.
Add the ice water and ice cubes to taste. Serve cold.