- 3 eggs
- 135 grams sugar
- ¼ teaspoon baking developer / cake emulsifier
- 1 pack of Vanilla powder
- 150 g of wheat flour proteins is
- 2 pcs ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon milk powder
- 135 g margarine, melted
- 35 g white cooking chocolate, melted
- 100 ml thick coconut milk
- 50 ounces cheese spreads
- Grated cheddar cheese to taste, melted
- Butter cream ready to taste, melted
- Sufficiently dark cooking chocolate, melted
How to Make Banana Cheese Cake:
- Ingredients 1: beat with a mixer until thick and fluffy.
- Enter the flour, bananas, maize flour, baking powder and powdered milk, stirring constantly until blended. Add themargarine, white cooking chocolate, and cheese spreads little bylittle. Stir gently with whisk until all ingredients mixed.
- While the steamer pan is heated, pour the batter into the panberukuran10x30x5 cm previously been given a cookie sheet.
- Once completed, steamed dough for 15 minutes, remove andlet cool.
- Surface Spread brownie with buttercream. Flush with dark cooking chocolate and grated cheddar cheese. Cut into wedgesand serve.
posted in Cake |
Ingredients Cheese Potato Fuel:
- 4 pcs medium potatoes, peeled
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 20 g grated cheese
How to Make Potato Cheese Grill:
- Peel the potatoes. iris slightly underneath so I could stand
- Surface of the potato slice horizontally from end to end 2 cm thick
- Soak potatoes in water for 30 minutes. Remove and drain
- Set each of the heat-resistant potatoes in downsizing that has been smeared butter
- Brush the potatoes with a little butter
- Roasted in the oven at a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius for 1 hour. Before cooked sprinkle each potato with cheese and puta little butter on it. Burn again for 10 minutes until cheese is yellow-brown.
posted in Cheese |
Sukiyaki Cheese Ingredients:
- 250 grams of beef, thinly sliced wide
- 2 bunches spinach, leaves picked
- 150 g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 200 grams of cheddar cheese, grated
- Btr 4 eggs, beaten off
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon beef bouillon powder
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 50 gr onion, roughly chopped
- 150 ml of water
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ tsp sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ tsp ½ tsp cornstarch dissolved in water, dissolve
How to Make Cheese Sukiyaki:
- Combine beef, salt, pepper, and beef bouillon powder. Stir well. Let stand 30 minutes until flavors mingle.
- Rub pan with margarine 18x18x4 cm. Tata beef, spinach, button mushrooms and grated cheddar cheese alternately until the pan is full.
- Pour the beaten eggs. Steam 30 minutes over low heat until cooked. Remove, let cool.
- Sauce: heat the margarine. Saute onion until fragrant. Pour the water. Enter the salt, pepper, sugar and soy sauce. Stir well.Thicken with a solution tepungmaizena. Massak until thick, puree.
- Serve with the sauce sukiyaki.
posted in Cheese, Main Dish |