Materials Skotel Bread:
- Skinless white bread 8 sheets
- 50 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- Minced chicken 250 gr
- 50 gr onion, roughly chopped
- 150 g carrots, cut into small squares
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 stalk green onion, minced
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- salt to taste
- 200 ml liquid milk
- Chicken eggs 2 eggs, beaten
How to Make Bread Skotel:
- Beat eggs with milk until well blended. Heat margarine, saute garlic until fragrantand Bombay.
- Enter the minced meat and carrots. Then season with salt and pepper, remove and let the dough into 2 parts
- Place the bread in a heat resistant dish that has been smeared margarine, add thebatter stir, add beaten eggs and do it until the dough runs out.
- Cover the top with a piece of bread, pour the beaten eggs and sprinkle withcheese on it arut bake in oven temperature of 150? C for 20-25 minutes until cooked, remove from heat.
- Makes 4 servings