- 3 eggs
- 135 grams sugar
- ¼ teaspoon baking developer / cake emulsifier
- 1 pack of Vanilla powder
- 175 grams of wheat flour proteins are being
- ½ tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon milk powder
- 150 g sukade
- 120 g margarine, melted
- 50 ounces white cooking chocolate, melted
- Dark cooking chocolate, melted
How to Make Brownies sukade:
- Material 1: beat with a mixer until thick and fluffy
- Enter the flour, cornstarch, and milk powder sukade stirring constantly until blended. Add the margarine, white cooking chocolate, stirring gently with whisk until all ingredients mixed.
- Prepare the oval-shaped pan that has been smearedmargarine, then pour all the batter.
- Steamed dough about 20 minutes, remove from heat.
- Sprinkle the top with dark cooking chocolate brownies, then cutaccording to taste and serve.