- 500ml liquid milk
- 125 grams sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 25 grams of wheat flour proteins are being
- 35 gr cornstarch
- 50 g margarine
- 3 eggs, beaten off
- ½ tsp essences rhum
- 260 g of coconut long dredged
- 50 ounces raisins, chopped
- 25 grams of walnuts, chopped
- 25 grams of walnuts, sliced length
- 25 grams of chopped green cherry
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
How to make:
- Boil 40 ml of liquid milk (from 50 ml of liquid milk), sugar and salt, stirring until boiling. Set aside.
- Dissolve flour and cornstarch in the remaining milk liquid. Pour into boiling milk.Cook, stirring frequently, until bubbling.
- Enter the margarine, stir until smooth. Add the eggs. Stir well. Add essences rhum.Stir well.
- Add coconut, raisins and walnuts. Stir well. Pour into an aluminum cup smeared withmargarine.
- Under fire oven with a temperature of 160? C 60 minutes until cooked.