- 200 grams of durian flesh, mash
- 400 ml fresh milk
- 175 grams of granulated sugar
- ½ tsp durian esense
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Caramel syrup, to taste
How to Make Sorbet durian:
- Mix the meat durian, fresh milk, sugar, vanilla and cornstarch. Stir well.
- Pour into a container, then store it in the fridge (freezer) to freeze
- Remove from the refrigerator, rake with sekup ice cream.
- Put into a small amngkuk or cup of ice cream. Give caramel syrup and serve immediately.